PAC MEETING AGENDA & MINUTES
2019 / 2020 PAC MEETING SCHEDULE
- Wednesday, September 11, 2019
- Wednesday, October 9, 2019
- Wednesday, November 13, 2019
- Wednesday, January 15, 2020
- Wednesday, February 12, 2020
- Wednesday, March 11, 2020
- Wednesday, April 8, 2020
- Wednesday, May 13, 2020
- Wednesday, June 10, 2020
Meetings are held in the school library from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm. Everyone is welcome and childcare is provided. Hope to see you there!
TILLICUM PARENTS’ FACEBOOK PAGE
All parents and guardians are encouraged to join the Tillicum Parents Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/groups/TillicumCommunitySchoolParents. This page is a great way to meet and connect with other parents and families in our school community.
UPCOMING PAC EVENTS
- Halloween Dance Party – Thursday, October 24 from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm in the gym. Costumes and dance moves encouraged! A fun event for the whole family.
- Tillicum Christmas Market – Saturday, November 16th from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm in the gym. Lots of great vendors this year so get your holiday shopping started early!
- Holiday Gift Sale – Tuesday, December 10th during school hours in the gym. All students will have an opportunity to shop for special holiday gifts for their families. Stay tuned for more info on donation requests.
- Rainbow Week Walk-a-thon – Tuesday, May 19th during school hours. Tillicum will show their pride while participating in this fun and healthy fundraising event.
TILLICUM ELEMENTARY SCHOOL SPIRIT WEAR
The Tillicum PAC has selected items with the school logo for our community to purchase. Follow the link to support this fundraiser and enjoy some school spirit.
ONGOING SCHOOL FUNDRAISER – FAIRWAY GIFT CARD PROGRAM
If you buy groceries, you can help us raise funds for Tillicum by using Fairway Market gift cards. The process is simple – you get a Fairway gift card, load it at Fairway with as much or as little money as you like and then pay for your groceries with it. 5% of all purchases will be credited to the Tillicum PAC to help support field trips, cultural events, technology, library resources, sports day, playgrounds and so much more! Please consider using a Fairway gift card for the benefit of all the kids! The cards are available in the school office or contact the PAC and we’ll have a card sent home for you. Thanks to everyone who has requested and are using the gift cards. Each and every time you load it, your purchase is contributing towards much needed PAC funds.
CONSTITUTION FOR TILLICUM ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
BY-LAWS FOR TILLICUM ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
REGULATION 1155 COMPLAINT PROCESS
From time to time a concern may arise in our educational community. To help resolve these issues, the Greater Victoria School District uses a complaint process to ensure that an individual’s concern will be given respectful attention while upholding the integrity of the education system. This process uses clear procedures for the communication and resolution of any concern held by a member of our school community. If you would like to review the Complaint Process for a Resolution of Concerns, you will find it here. Alternatively, you can contact the Principal or Vice Principal and they would be happy to provide you with a copy. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding this matter.