Attendance phone line: 250-386-1408
What if your child …
Will be absent?
- Call the office to inform them of the absence.
- Send a note to the teacher when your child returns to school.
- Students must enter through Orillia Street main door and sign in at the office before going to class.
- For safety concerns, parents must park on Orillia Street and not use the staff parking lot for pick-up or drop-off at any time during the day.
- Educational time is important to your child’s success and punctuality is an essential life skill.