Welcome to the PAC page for Tillicum School.
The PAC, otherwise known at the Parents Advisory Committee, is a group of parents/guardians who get together once a month to discuss activities, events and education at Tillicum School. The PAC works together with the Administrators and Teachers to organize events/activities, which will enrich the lives of the students at Tillicum and the community. Members of the PAC are involved in the following activities:
- Fundraising for school equipment, field trips and cultural events.
- Special events for family fun
- Food for fun (hot lunch days)
- Organizing class reps to help enhance teacher/parent communications
- Liaison with Principal/Vice Principal about daily happenings
- Assisting the School Planning Council where necessary
- Many more opportunities as needed
PAC meetings are generally held the 2nd Wednesday of each month from 6:30-8:00 in the school library and all parents/guardians of Tillicum School are welcome to attend and be part of the PAC. Babysitting is provided.
For more information about the PAC or to speak with someone on the PAC feel free to contact Christine Surridge at email@example.com or by phone at 250 727-2552.