Welcome to the Tillicum Elementary PAC!
The PAC, otherwise known as the Parents Advisory Council, is a group of parents and guardians who meet on a monthly basis to discuss and plan activities, events, and fundraisers for Tillicum Elementary. The PAC works closely with school administrators and teachers to organize events and activities that will enrich the lives of students at Tillicum and our community.
All parents and guardians of Tillicum Elementary are encouraged and welcome to join the PAC and attend our monthly meetings. PAC meetings are an excellent way to keep informed on what is going on within Tillicum and meet / connect with other parents and caregivers. The meetings are generally held on the second Wednesday of each month (excluding December, July and August). The meetings run from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm and we are hopeful to resume in person meetings in September. Click here for next year’s meeting schedule.
Members of the PAC are typically involved in the following activities:
- Fundraising for school equipment, field trips and cultural events
- Planning special events for family fun
- Organizing monthly food for fun (hot lunch days)
- Liaising with Principal and Vice Principal about daily happenings
- Enhancing teacher / parent communications whenever possible
- Assisting the School Planning Council as required
- Many more opportunities as needed
For more information about the PAC or to get involved, please contact the PAC Executive via email at email@example.com.
We hope you will help us grow our school community.