Full Day Kindergarten Registration (2018-2019)
All children born in 2013 are eligible to begin Kindergarten in September 2018. Registration will take place at Tillicum Community School.
To register, please bring:
- Proof of your child’s age and citizenship status (birth certificate, passport, landed immigrant authorization).
- Parents who do not have a birth certificate for their child must call 250-592-6871.
- Parents of children who are not Canadian Citizens or Landed Immigrants must phone 250-592-6871 prior to registering.
- Proof of your address (driver’s licence, utility bill, etc.)
- Your child’s BC Care Card
To determine your English Program catchment School visit our website at www.sd61.bc.ca and click on Schools then School Locator.
To determine your French Immersion catchment area school visit our website at https://www.sd61.bc.ca/programs/french-immersion/ or call 250-475-4189. While most students, if not all, living in a school’s local catchment will be accommodated at that school, students cannot be guaranteed placement in the catchment area school and may be required to go to the nearest school with space available. To request an out-of-catchment school within the District, register at your catchment school and complete a Student Transfer Form. For information about Full Day Kindergarten, please visit the website at www.sd61.bc.ca go to Programs and click on Kindergarten. For general questions, please call 250-475-4220.